• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA - minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard that Scott Hall has hired many "soon to graduate" pilots. They have been given seniority numbers and then placed on LOA while they finish school. Can anyone confirm this? Unfortunately, I believe this is legal per the contract as management can issue LOA's to whomever they see fit. So, keep this in mind if you come here. You might find yourself sliding backwards on your aircraft seniority. All that matters is your driving a jet, right?

So what do you think is to become of ASA?

Nothing. All the regionals seem like they're having staffing issues now. They are all dropping their minimums. Sooner or later they will start upping their pay. This is a good thing for all of us.

Is the massive attrition level at ASA due to pilots moving on to better paying major/fractional jobs or lateral moves to other regionals?

Is the massive attrition level at ASA due to pilots moving on to better paying major/fractional jobs or lateral moves to other regionals?

Moving up! Some junior FO's I'm sure are moving laterally but I doubt any captains are.

You don't want to work here. I have been here for six years. There has not been anything good happen at ASA in six years. I don't see this company in buisness in two years. This place sucks. Do yourself a favor and get an education, go to work doing something you like, and fly for fun.

You don't want to work here. I have been here for six years. There has not been anything good happen at ASA in six years. I don't see this company in buisness in two years. This place sucks. Do yourself a favor and get an education, go to work doing something you like, and fly for fun.

Move on then if you are so bitter. Guys like you bring me down man. It's bad, but it could be worse. Make due with the hand you are dealt, and let the newjacks decide for themselves whether or not this is the right place for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back