• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC in crew lounge reports?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah cause it's so much easier to speak to them in person than take your cell phone out and call them about your concerns.

c'mon...

Yeah, it's easier and more efficient for 1700 people to pick up their phones and call their reps than to put out an informational E-mail every week or two. EVEN IF it says "nothing significant to report"

What ? You are bad mouthing your holier than thou MEC ? What else do they need to tell you? Remember the Expressjet guys are looking at PBS and the ASA mec hates everything the ExpressJet mec is doing.

Hard to believe that they never talk to the pilots but you all sure seem to know what is going on. Hmmm maybe all you guys listen is rumors ?

No......they suck. XJET MEC can't take over soon enough.

What ? You are bad mouthing your holier than thou MEC ? What else do they need to tell you? Remember the Expressjet guys are looking at PBS and the ASA mec hates everything the ExpressJet mec is doing.

Hard to believe that they never talk to the pilots but you all sure seem to know what is going on. Hmmm maybe all you guys listen is rumors ?

If I need something I march my happy behind into their office and grab a free drink while I'm there!

Don't worry. They get paid for 6.

and that freebie lunch, what, everyday when they have pilots in recurrent stop by for lunch, ever see their plate overflowing w/ BBQ? so they get paid 6 and we get 4 for recurrent, yeh that's fair, waaaaaaa!

Latest resources

Back