• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Management...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone read the Delta MEC's ROAR publication?

Last edited:
cosmotheassman said:
Does the ever-so-ignorant(and drunk by the way(2 DWI's on her record from what I've heard)) ***DELETED*** still work at ASA??

isn't she the head hiring person/goombah/lady?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyi

At SkyW Inc.
SkyW airlines pilots and all workers ride priority one on our aircraft.
I would hope ASA pilots and all workers (minus the wankers in managment) should ride priority one on their aircraft now they are owned by SkyW inc.

cosmotheassman said:
Does the ever-so-ignorant(and drunk by the way(2 DWI's on her record from what I've heard)) Julie Ellis-Skoglund still work at ASA??

Yes she does. She is on maternity leave and I do believe she will be returning to the line. Retired IP's, CP's, etc. are now in charge of recruiting. Some good, like JM that lives in BQK and is the E120 king, and some not so good, like SK whose last name is synonomous with "knightmare." Thank goodness JE-S is gone because they gave her waaaaay to much power and they didn't hire some really good quality applicants, IMHO. Not to say that what we did hire aren't great, but no one could figure out ASA's selection process and a lot of good folks were turned down while a lot of 300 hour pilots were hired.

From what I've heard, JS is gone and DR, who taught Basic Indoc for a while, is the new gatekeeper.

Can't say I'm sorry that JR is gone. I know several people who really wanted to work here and who were very qualified that she would not even talk to.

~~~^~~~ said:
Anyone read the Delta MEC's ROAR publication?

You mean the comment:

"I wonder if our former "wholly owned subsidiary" is going to retain date-of-hire passes and continue to bump hard-working Delta folks off their own airplanes?"

Real cute, huh? Thanks "DALPA". With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Latest resources

Back