ASA Lot S and the upcoming Winter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

I don't know about you guys I am not looking forward to freezing my butt off and possibly catching the flu or pneumonia while out there waiting at the "shed" for 20 minutes after you missed the bus due to driving around for 10min looking for a parking spot.

The Delta parking lot on Camp Creek has huge enclosed sheds with heat, vending machines and an armada of buses out there that you don't wait more than 5 mins.

I don't know about you guys I am not looking forward to freezing my butt off and possibly catching the flu or pneumonia while out there waiting at the "shed" for 20 minutes after you missed the bus due to driving around for 10min looking for a parking spot.

The Delta parking lot on Camp Creek has huge enclosed sheds with heat, vending machines and an armada of buses out there that you don't wait more than 5 mins.

Welcome to ASA.

That's why they make these things called "coats". You are supposed to wear them when it's cold outside.

Guess you need to go apply and get hired at Delta if you don't want to freeze. Remind me again of how much snow or sleet Atlanta gets each year. Maybe when ASA opens their DTW and MSP base you can complain until then you have no complaint.

Poor baby guess your use to your 777 type treatment. Man up and do your job it's ATL for gods sake.

How about you take a voluntary furlough and we'll see you in June!

I'll be the first to admit, this does sound like whining, but I would also submit come January, quite a few folks will be agreeing with the post. Those enclosed sheds in the old lots actually are nice to have.

But this isn't real high on my list of 'things that suck.'....Like I said, ask me agin in January.

You could also sit in your car, which should be warm from driving around looking for a spot.

Go back to your car? I'd not wait on ASA to do much about this. Bring gloves, a scarf and wear boots with heavy socks.

The hat also traps much needed heat. Haha.

Latest resources

Back