• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA lines to get worse!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest, Please get rid of Willie and Chuck T. I know they hate Mormons and they think Utah should be the next Dead Sea!!!!!!!!!

Willie - what an Award of Excellence winner. The guy hates pilots and doesn't think anyone should ever see their family, or their home. My deep regrets and sympathies to all who fly airplanes at this miserable steaming pile of dog squeeze called Atlantic Southeast Airlines.

At least now we know how the strike vote is going to turn out. Willie can organize a job action like no one else I know.

Skywest - if anyone is listening - H E L P!

Who knows, maybe this is part of the plan. Skywest will use the attrition to downsize ASA without anyone really noticing. Of course they will have to better fund the employee assistance program since those who do not quit will either be alcoholics or suicidal before long.

Last edited:
What about the leader?

I couldn't pick 2 better people to put on the chopping block here at ASA!!

It should be three! You forgot G Gross! :p

Yea he is an idiot. During my first 100 hours as a new hire NQP, he took my last 2-day away for training. That would have put me over 100, with only 4 days left of the 90. I had to argue with him that "Flight Training" in the aircraft does not count for the 100 hours NQP...I read the contract verbatum about NQP and he still didn't believe me. He finally gave up and assigned me another trip to make me shut up. Got the 100 hours with 2 days to spare. Look on the bright side, maybe scheduling will improve now!!!!

2 possibilities.

1. He was given a lateral move to replace him with someone more capable in hopes of correcting the debacle that is crew scheduling. This also negates any possible lawsuits against the company by W for racial/other concerns.

2. This was done to continue the misery and increase the attrition rate at ASA. There is an increasing number of pilots leaving the company for numerous reasons. Many are leaving flying all together.

~~~^~~~ said:
Willie - what an Award of Excellence winner. The guy hates pilots and doesn't think anyone should ever see their family, or their home. My deep regrets and sympathies to all who fly airplanes at this miserable steaming pile of dog squeeze called Atlantic Southeast Airlines.

At least now we know how the strike vote is going to turn out. Willie can organize a job action like no one else I know.

Skywest - if anyone is listening - H E L P!

Who knows, maybe this is part of the plan. Skywest will use the attrition to downsize ASA without anyone really noticing. Of course they will have to better fund the employee assistance program since those who do not quit will either be alcoholics or suicidal before long.

Jesus. Yesterday I turned in my resignation from ASA. I was so stressed out that I was having physical problems that interfered with my life in a significant way and it seemed so absurd to continue.

I had been planning my exit for quite some time, but the last few days really pushed me over the edge. I brought a resignation letter to the CPO's office (had to give it to a dam.n intern as no one was around) then I took one to HR as well (gave it to a dam.n secretary).

A funny thing, I thought I might have some regret as I left operations, but I did not. I took one last look around and wished I could say goodbye to the best pilot group I could imagine flying with. I will certainly miss my friends at ASA, I will not miss the dim-witted management, outright hostile Crew Sched., and the gang wars on the ramp. This airline is really a mess, and it seems as though it will only get worse before it gets any better....

Not ten minutes after I walked out of operations, Crew Sched. was trying to call me on my cel (probably to JM or some other crap), I flirted with the idea of answering and telling them to "TAKE YOUR TRIP AND GO FUK YOURSELF!", but a funny thing happened--as I walked to my car, I was relaxed and felt a sense of peace I haven't felt in quite some time. I will miss the flying, and some people, the rest simply isn't worth it. Your health and the days of your life are the only things you really own, I just couldn't see spending any more of either on ASA. Reading that one of the most hated people at ASA has been promoted, only cemented my feeling that I did the right thing yesterday.

Some people have found happiness, or at least a sense of belonging here. I have never felt either. My first experience with ASA was as a junior FO on the E-120 being TORTURED by CS, from then on it was down hill. For all others at ASA, I truly wish you luck. I wish I could say ASA has a rosey future, but I don't really believe that. You are going to have to fight harder than ever to win a fair contract, and be treated like the consumate professionals you are.

Good luck to all.

Palerider (the 4th. Horseman of the apocalypse)

rjcap said:
2 possibilities.

1. He was given a lateral move to replace him with someone more capable in hopes of correcting the debacle that is crew scheduling. This also negates any possible lawsuits against the company by W for racial/other concerns.

2. This was done to continue the misery and increase the attrition rate at ASA. There is an increasing number of pilots leaving the company for numerous reasons. Many are leaving flying all together.

Go back to work, bit.ch:D

crap hot big willie style! willie has done more 'behind the scenes' for you all than you'll ever know. not his fault if the rumor mill gives him a bad rap. I give it a year before he's running the place. here's why:
1. his ability to 'speak the language' and effectively communicate with schedulers and rampers.
2. two words: GED
3. 30 years as a cook in the Air Force. Can we say, "crew meals"?
4. Ever seen anyone fit a 'fro under their hat? GOODBYE HATS.
5. If you were home with your wife, she'd divorce you anyway.
6. recent ad in the ATL Journal-Constitution: "Wanted: overweight, overbearing, and overly dim-witted non-college educated individual to run billion-dollar company. Bag loading experience a plus. Experience in running segments of successful airlines into the ground desired, but not a must. Fill out the following application (entries not made in crayon will not be accepted) and hand carry it via bicycle or shopping cart to..."

Latest resources

Back