Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
A buddy of mine has vacation next month but is really junior. He is expecting the vacation to cut his line block down to 45-50 hrs, but the credit is going to be around 75-80 hrs.

These figures are assumptions, but assuming the numbers are correct, what will the payout be on the next 15th of the month?? Will he be only paid guarantee+per diem because he is not above 75 hrs block? Or will it be whatever credit he has for the month?

It's all about credit. Good luck to your "friend".

Yea "I" actually have vacation in July. :D

So because I am a lineholder, block or better takes precedent?

I dont have to break 75hrs block to get paid over 75?

Last edited:
I can't believe you would actually ask this question on flightinfo. Are you really going to base YOUR pay on some anonymously posted answer here? When payroll audits you are you going to write in the pay query, "....but <insert any screen name> on flightinfo said..."

Do yourself a favor and call someone in the union that might know the answer to your question.

I can't believe you would actually ask this question on flightinfo. Are you really going to base YOUR pay on some anonymously posted answer here? When payroll audits you are you going to write in the pay query, "....but <insert any screen name> on flightinfo said..."

Do yourself a favor and call someone in the union that might know the answer to your question.
Just don't call PD. He won't call you back.

I wanted verification. Just looked it up again in the contract.

Take a minute, breath, and relax. Sounds like you have built up tension.

Be careful, tho. I dunno the specifics of your 'friend's' situation, but if you later subsequently drop/swap into a lower block (not credit) pairing, you could be subject to a proration of your MMG.

Latest resources

Back