ASA JCBA: Timeline Thoughts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NotTooBad

I was curious what everyone is expecting for a timeline on the JCBA. When would you speculate that we will be operating under the new agreement?

3 years.......MINIMUM!!!!!

It took over 2 yrs to TA 1 section last time. This could get ugly. The JMEC is going in with the best of each in each section, plus gains. Management/Ford & Harrison are coming in with the worst in each section. Take it from there.

I was curious what everyone is expecting for a timeline on the JCBA. When would you speculate that we will be operating under the new agreement?

When my hair grows back.

3 years.......MINIMUM!!!!!

It took over 2 yrs to TA 1 section last time. This could get ugly. The JMEC is going in with the best of each in each section, plus gains. Management/Ford & Harrison are coming in with the worst in each section. Take it from there.

I see what you're saying. But when a CBA is being negotiated, management is in NO hurry what so ever to get it done.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Jerry want this thing done ASAP to get the operations combined so he can start seeing the profitable effects of the merger?

If 9E/XJ/9l cannot get it done in 45 days, I'm sure you guys cannot get in done in less.

So what kind of $ do you think is a good opener. Xjt already has higher rates than asa even under concessionary contract. So get that back and some on top I'm thinking about 15% from current asa rates? Discuss.

We will probably take concessions. We are truly spineless. 85% of our pilots plan on spending only a handful of years here, and then they think that they will join daddy and pals at the mainline of their choosing.

-Why should they give a crap what the hell happens?
-And what kind of union can we really expect from such a pilot group?
(We are about to be a special kind of screwed.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back