ASA JAN CR2 Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OUT said:
I'd like to be sympathetic with you but i can't. I'd give anything to fly a RJ regardless of how many days off i have. Heck, i'd live at the airport to fly one. Besides, 4 days isn't a long time to be gone. What are you bitching about?

.....yeah, and you'd probably be willing to buy a type rating to sit in the right seat as well, wouldn't you??? Then offer to fly it basically for free just to fly the all mighty RJ. Must be nice to be self-wealthy.

OUT said:
I'd like to be sympathetic with you but i can't. I'd give anything to fly a RJ regardless of how many days off i have. Heck, i'd live at the airport to fly one. Besides, 4 days isn't a long time to be gone. What are you bitching about?

this clown make its real tough for new guys like myself that cut out teeth flight instructing for years to get any respect. I CARE about what wages and where new equiptment goes so that we ALL may have JOBS and DECENT wages instead of stading in line waiting to pay for groceries food stamps when we get home from a 4 day trip.

blesko said:
should be "with" food stamps..cant type tonight sorry.

Tried the edit button lately?

Seriously, if ASA wants a strike, I think they've earned it.

I'm not saying ASA doesn't deserve a strike if they so choose, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Standing up for wages and work rules. I was commenting on a post where someone mentioned they'd wait by the airport for fly the RJ. Please tell me how THAT helps this industry.

OUT , I'm willing to bet is a guy we dealt with a couple of months back. I wish I could remember his old registered name. If anyone can remember please post his old name. Turned out to be some Flight Attendant who loved to post flamebait. OUT- if this is you "You're still a tool" . Go find something else to do with your life man. BTW nice touch with the little "rainbow wings". Shouldn't take long for the moderators to tire of this guys ilk. I remember now did you not call yourself Guppy driver or was it Guppy killer.

Last edited:
OUT said:

It is pilots like you that are driving the job into the ground. You wait, when you get to our position, it just becomes a job. Better than most but it is a job and you don't like to get treated like sh##.

OUT said:
Dripping with sarcasim.

You guy's are SOOOOOOO easy! damn.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back