Asa Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotwing

Has anyone heard anything regarding interviews at ASA? I sent in my application packet last week and have not heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone could give me some info about what is expected over at ASA and I can expect next. I feel lucky to receive an application, but I have not heard anything back yet. My times are just under 3000 TT and 760 multi with about 100 turbine. Thanks in advance for any information that you could provide me.

As far as the application...I sent mine back in late August and got a call for an interview two months later. I've heard of others getting the call quicker than that though. I just had my interview a few days ago and we were basically told that there were a few more interview dates scheduled for November, but none for December. From past history, it seems they don't like to build up too big of a pool. Once they have a certain amount in the pool, interviewing slows and once the pool drains, it speeds up again. And FYI, there were at least a few interviewing with low 2000tt so the 3500tt is just a rumor. If they sent you the application, you meet their qualifications. Good Luck.

Boiler,

Thanks for the reply. I would really like to work for them and call DFW home! I can't wait to interview. I did not think that they would send me an application unless they wanted to interview me. I am hoping that they go ahead and keep hiring at a strong rate. Again, thanks for the reply.

Nope -- I wish that I did though. I just want to get back to the DFW area soon, as my family is there. I am flying a jet, but the life style sucks here. I am hoping for the interview soon at ASA... I do not know what there plans are, as they have are all ever changing...

Hear a rumor about no more interviews for the rest of the year....

Latest resources

Back