• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA IAD bid lines!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems surprising for them to just cut 5 lines, especially in the summer. Wonder if they are withholding the contractual amount of open time, or are trying to screw us.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!

We have a normal everyday pilot questioning a man that built an airline from a tiny Utah regional operator into a billion dollar company with TONS of cash in the bank over 31 years on how to grow an airline! Unbelievable! Who you going to consult next? SWA?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WHEW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Nice one, 777....

You go ahead.
-Just trust mgmt... They would never try and screw anyone!

-Or were you being sarcastic?

Oh-I get it..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-You want a funnier joke? PBS is coming-and we will all be hosed!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!

We have a normal everyday pilot questioning a man that built an airline from a tiny Utah regional operator into a billion dollar company with TONS of cash in the bank over 31 years on how to grow an airline! Unbelievable! Who you going to consult next? SWA?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WHEW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Nice one, 777....

You go ahead.
-Just trust mgmt... They would never try and screw anyone!

-Or were you being sarcastic?

Oh-I get it..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-You want a funnier joke? PBS is coming-and we will all be hosed!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I'm more pissed at myself for being too greedy lookin for a line. Had I bid the 700 I would be spending much of August at home getting 24hr per diem in 700 training instead of commutting to reserve hell in IAD an extra month. I gambled, and I lost. Lesson learned

Actually I'm more pissed at myself for being too greedy lookin for a line. Had I bid the 700 I would be spending much of August at home getting 24hr per diem in 700 training instead of commutting to reserve hell in IAD an extra month. I gambled, and I lost. Lesson learned

I do feel your pain, sir..

And as far as PBS, we gambled that the company would show some good will if we were to "play ball." You put the kind of crap we are all seeing into PBS, and we will all lose.

Here is the kind of "goodwill" we got from the company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNovuTRQ5VA

(Somehow, I missed that part at the road show. Hmmmmm.)

-Oh well-another problem for us to "fix" in our next contract. This one could have easily been avoided.

Last edited:

Confucius say 'unwise is the man who bids for an aircraft based on the quality of said aircraft's lines for a particular month.' You never win using that logic.

Latest resources

Back