• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA IAD base confirmed: Senior?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
alright...not tryin to get in an argument here, but i just think your smear campaign is a little silly; but if it makes you feel better, more power to ya

alright...not tryin to get in an argument here, but i just think your smear campaign is a little silly; but if it makes you feel better, more power to ya
Say whatever you want to. That's what this forum is for. I am not waging a smear campaign. I am just describing how I see the conditions surrounding the upcoming bid. I have no ulterior motives. It's important that our pilot group understands the consequences of an ill placed bid. Best wishes to all during the upcoming bid.

Sincerely,
Bo

It appears that you have an interest in ensuring that the bid goes senior. My guess is that you a junior captain on reserve. If senior pilots bid IAD, then you get off reserve. I don't blame you Mr. Spunkmeyer for wanting to get off reserve. In fact, I support your efforts. Nothing would please me more than seeing senior ASA pilots suffer an ill fate in a Godforsaken base like IAD. These career locked stooges could enjoy all the trappings of a 2 hour car trip to travel 8 miles, gray skies from October until March. $1000 studio apartments, 2 day strandings to get on a flight, race relations that go back to the late 1960's. It will be nice. Since they do not make $200,000 a year they will be treated like janitors. Please, please, please bid IAD...

Did the General procreate?????????????????????????????????

Latest resources

Back