• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been on reserve for years now with no end in sight. It ain't so bad though. I work less than anyone in the whole company.

fl000

Hey man, I would love to come over and sit on reserve there! What are the chances? I have a packet from ASA. It arrived today. I am currently flying the CRJ -- DCI carrier...

If you are already in the CRJ at DCI, I am assuming Skywest or Comair.......why would you give up the seniority??? Is this purely a QOL issue? If so, good luck.

QOL

Yes, it is a qol issue... I do not care to commute for the next several years... ASA is appealing with the expansion out of DFW. It sounds like all previous applications have been purged from the system... I am excited about the possibility of getting to fly out of DFW again...

Feb coming soon

patriotflier said:
The reserve system has a lot to be desired but a whole lot better than not having a job at all!

Yes, you read the message correctly....The latest news is 100 new hires in 04';10 a month starting in FEB.

Just like the wind, it will change and most likely will. It really depends on how many if any of the 45 airplanes we get and contract talks. Strickly my opinion. :p

Patriotflier,

Thanks for reconfirmation of the latest news. 2 weeks from 2/1 is this coming Sunday, so the window for beginning of Feb classes appears to be closing. With Feb being a short month, wouldn't they want to start classes right on Monday 2/2? Or are the class start dates completely random and not always near the 1st or 15th of a month. Just a thought, sorry if it sounds pointless.

Thanks

There is no rhyme or reason as to the way they start classes....when I started there was a class on the 7th ans 21st. It is anyones guess!

GO PATS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back