ASA hiring dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
McNugent said:
Heard straight from the horses mouth yesterday that hiring will definitely come to a halt until it gets figured out who's getting the new planes. That's a big change from a month ago when they were saying 50 a month indefinitely...
He's right.

If thats the case that really sucks. I interviewed at the end of October and am still waiting for the letter. Its been over two weeks now. If they did indeed stop hiring that would explain why I haven't heard anything yet.

Anybody know the number of that truck driving school??

StrykerFL said:
If thats the case that really sucks. I interviewed at the end of October and am still waiting for the letter. Its been over two weeks now. If they did indeed stop hiring that would explain why I haven't heard anything yet.

They are still hiring, they just have frozen classes until the fleet plan is announced. (More a/c = more pilots...)

You will still hear something from ASA. If you are hired, you will just have to wait in the pilot pool until classes start running again.

A

McNugent said:
Heard straight from the horses mouth yesterday that hiring will definitely come to a halt until it gets figured out who's getting the new planes. That's a big change from a month ago when they were saying 50 a month indefinitely...

Did you pass your checkride yet?

It looks like you've been drinking the Kool-Aid. Not good. Looks like you'll have to learn the hard way.

StrykerFL said:

Hope that letter never comes!!! That would make you a lucky man. You DO NOT want to work here at ASA! This place is a mess. Get on with Coex, or CHQ. Imagine coming here, sitting in the right seat for 5+ years under our crappy contract and archaic management team.

Not getting that letter would be the best thing to ever happen to you.....

D.R. is the horse I speak of. No koolaid here, thats just what the man said. And yeah Texx, I passed my checkride, never did get to meet you... or did I?

WWEfan said:
I highly doubt there will be much more training done this year with the holiday season rapidly approaching. Look for the floodgates to open in 2006.

Good luck!

Why exactly will the floodgates open in 06?

Latest resources

Back