Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scarlet

LIVE AND LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM ATL HARTSFIELD JACKSON INTL AIPORT.

Reports from ATL-- Pilots can not get a word in on the MX freq.

G.O. called over and was wanting to know what is going on at the airport....and they don't know ???

HAVOC HAS BEGUN

Tower is asking people to taxi faster?

Thanks.

Keep those reports coming! I'm too sick to be there.

I wish the person who writes up the operational summary each day would include: "operation havoc has been initiated" in the notes section.:D

I wish the person who writes up the operational summary each day would include: "operation havoc has been initiated" in the notes section.:D

Hilarious!

The last two planes I flew has spoiler ground wire written up in the history. Nice job. Keep it up. When will they realize that we can turn this around, save the compan BOATLOADS of money and keep the passengers happy and moving?

G.O. called over and was wanting to know what is going on at the airport.... ???

Surprised they know the phone number! I taxied reallllll slowly this morning, and had a few behind me (DAL)steaming, and ground said "without delay please", yeah, rightttttttttt!

Aren't the controllers in negotiations too?

ASA - They'll Never Learn!

So people want reports and not have to go thru 7 pages of BS. Received 3 phones calls from different people saying it is really bad there today.....JUST FYI

I'm looking forward to going to work today. This should be funny as hell. If it doesn't take me at least 30 minutes to taxi to the runway behind you guys today, then you're doing something wrong!!! :D

If you really want to help out tell the ASA plane ahead of you that you think you see something leaking from the airframe/engines when they are near the end of the runway.

That is a good one...

Daily System Performance in real time 58.6%89.15%63.3%

YesterdayGoalTodayOn-Time Arrival (A-14)96.4%99.11%97%

YesterdayGoalTodayCompletion (CF)

On time Thursday 58.6
Friday 63.3 at 4pm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back