ASA has been sold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now all the important questions:

1. Do you think the Airbus will go junior enough so I can hold it out of ground school?

2. What will the upgrade time to the Bus be?

3. What are my chances of getting a Heathrow base out of training.

Jokingly

D

IFLYASA. I CONFIRM the info! I've heard the same thing!

I was told that unless you have a checkride in the next month, you should begin studying bus systems. So I have found a great software program that was only $150 bucks. I spent an extra $75 to get the A380 systems as well since that a/c purchase is also in the works.

How long do you think it will take to upgrade to the 380?

I heard the announcement date was a little earlier in april though.

April Fools

Someone is very proud of their successful April Fools Joke. It contains all the right elements. Plausible, for some desirable, and outlandish enough to get attention.

Well let's say if this were true, then 95% or our F/A's won't fit the standards. Hmmm, can we top Skywest F/A's??

The funny thing about this rumor was listening to Atlanta Radio today and hearing pilots talk back and forth about it. They were talking about a press conference scheduled for 4pm and that ASA was going to be announced as the Virgin Connection. Obviously this didn't happen. Whoever pulled this one off is a bad @ss!

...we cooked it up in the badda bing lounge...

General Lee said:
...they could act like Indy Air and slowly get Airbi to support their huge RJ fleet........It seems to have worked already, right? Right?

Yeah...it's working grrreat. Just ask our 700 furloughees (by July) and several hundred CA --> FO displacees.

Mmmmmm Burritos, I love the avatar.

Somebody - please ... who is that dude?

He looks just like a friend of my dad's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back