• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA FOs - Want any free stuff?

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
I used to work at ASA. I'm cleaning out my closet.

I have a hat band, hat emblem, FO wings, and velcro epaulets (for leather jacket) that I'll send you for the price of shipping if you need an extra set.

Let me know and send me your info. ericmoles1@yahoo.com

Eric

bailout

Total Time
Ha! Good for you... Since they havent hired in a while,I didnt figure ther were any new hires that would want the stuff. I just cleaned out my closet this past weekend, and threw all the same stuff away!

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
These items are no longer available. They were snatched up quickly.

777forever

Total Time
Preferably the "ASA" Series by David Clark?

LOL you're funny Metro! That was a good one!

So Paul you like to post people's myspace and names on the internet? You got quite a history on flightsim and vatsim forums. You think you're pretty tough hiding behind that computer screen huh? I HIGHLY suggest next time you think before putting someone's personal info on a public forum. Good day!

Last edited:
Total Time
777mentallychallenged:

So what? You can use google, and it doesn't make your dirtbag friend who wants to fly A320s for $10/hr any less of a sleeze.

I'm not sure why you think I should be embarrassed about my participation on flight simulator message boards? It's not like I am "pretending." You do what you enjoy doing, and I'll do what I enjoy doing.

Way to fail at trying to intimidate someone on the internet, Mr. ITG through a screen.

LOL!

Last edited: