ASA flight pass changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John Pennekamp said:
The issue appeared in "The Roar From 44", the monthly publication of Delta LEC 44 in ATL. In the article a comment was made about ASA employees no longet being able to bump hard working Delta employees. I'm sure ~~~^~~~ can provide the actual comment.

This subject has been beaten into oblivion!
The DL employees only want ASA to go to LOWER priority on DL aircraft as they are no longer a wholly owned. DL employees would not get priority on ASA aircraft. I know, I know, I've heard that before, DL owns the seats...NOT TRUE! We only want ASA to go into the same space available priority as SKYW since they are now part of SKYW inc....Its just that simple! The only version fins can provide is one that goes through the rjdc (BS) filter!

GO AROUND said:
Fins and 737 and the rest of the DAL folks have beat that to death.
Thank you...I didn't get that far into it, and already the "rumors are flying!"

Last edited:
It's July 1st everywhere! Pass priority has not changed anywhere!

Don't create straw dogs!

Speedtape said:
It's July 1st everywhere! Pass priority has not changed anywhere!

What? You mean someone posted misinformation on the web? No way, cannot happen. There must be a mistake. Someone call Bryan LaBreque and let him know that he needs to post the changes immediately. Better yet, have his "Boy" King Tutt do it.

Delta has accepted money for the pass benefits. I don't think they can change the agreement until the year expires.

~~~^~~~ said:
Delta has accepted money for the pass benefits. I don't think they can change the agreement until the year expires.

I'm in on a class-action lawsuit should they play bait-and-switch with my $50 "activation fee."

They'd lose...and the lawyers would clean-up any spare cash Delta has lying around.

Changes?

The DL employees only want ASA to go to LOWER priority on DL aircraft as they are no longer a wholly owned. DL employees would not get priority on ASA aircraft. I know, I know, I've heard that before, DL owns the seats...NOT TRUE! We only want ASA to go into the same space available priority as SKYW since they are now part of SKYW inc....Its just that simple!

It kind of boggles my mind when I hear this. More that 99% of all Delta employees are senior to ASA employees. They bump us all the time on our own aircraft even with S2's. If the pass privileges were changed, we would STILL continue to get bumped on Delta mainline by senior Delta employees and bump those same senior guys on our aircraft. It does not seem like there has been a logical thought process by the Delta pilot (roar 44) on this one.

I am sure that the guys that work for Delta and live in palces where only ASA service is provided will love the change.

Tim47SIP said:
The DL employees only want ASA to go to LOWER priority on DL aircraft as they are no longer a wholly owned. DL employees would not get priority on ASA aircraft. I know, I know, I've heard that before, DL owns the seats...NOT TRUE! We only want ASA to go into the same space available priority as SKYW since they are now part of SKYW inc....Its just that simple!

It kind of boggles my mind when I hear this. More that 99% of all Delta employees are senior to ASA employees. They bump us all the time on our own aircraft even with S2's. If the pass privileges were changed, we would STILL continue to get bumped on Delta mainline by senior Delta employees and bump those same senior guys on our aircraft. It does not seem like there has been a logical thought process by the Delta pilot (roar 44) on this one.

If they do it, I know a lot of Florida Delta commuters who 'aint gettin to work.

What priority do the employees of Worldspan, also a formerly wholly owned subsidiary of Delta, get?

Speedtape said:
What priority do the employees of Worldspan, also a formerly wholly owned subsidiary of Delta, get?
Anybody hired before the sale got to keep their wholly-owned benefits. Those hired afterward gets the S3C passes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back