ASA Flight Control FREQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Must be a sore subject.
not really just that I've been in dispatch long enough to know that no matter what, things never change. No matter what management says or does as long as brother D calles the shots we will always be the red headed step child.. and yet we still seem to get the blame in flight control.

Thats interesting. Most pilots and flight attendants would say we are the ones who get all the blame for everything. Every delay seems to be a crew delay.

Why the hell would my flight attendant get a sharply worded call from a "chief" flight attendant to ask why we were late when it was clearly a lack of GSE that caused it.

This company has no idea what it's doing

Thats interesting. Most pilots and flight attendants would say we are the ones who get all the blame for everything. Every delay seems to be a crew delay.

Why the hell would my flight attendant get a sharply worded call from a "chief" flight attendant to ask why we were late when it was clearly a lack of GSE that caused it.

This company has no idea what it's doing

Delta made me do it. Sorry

I try to listen to 131.15 when I can, but if the chatter seems to be too much I will turn it down. If ground control is busy, and I have a newhire that may still be getting use to all the phraseology, you guys are going to be the ones I tune out in the equation.

There's been too much lately with incursions and such, I'm not a big mulit-tasker on the radios.

Last edited:
ignorant/incompetent/inbred/unedumacated/toothless/black/slaveowner
/public school morons. oh yeah...conservative bible thumping conservatives...

Maybe somebody can answer this for me. Two things I've noticed recently, and I'm not getting the idea behind it. Anybody care to explain it?

1) What's with taking your Ford or Chevy truck, redoing the exhaust system so you have a pair of 18-wheeler exhaust pipes sticking straight out of the bed?

2) Cornhole? Who the hell came up with this backyard BBQ game, and couldn't "y'all" come up with a better name than that?

Last edited:
Question for ASA dispatchers. Do you seem to always be shorthanded?

Yes the turnover is crazy up there. No one stays..its just like the line. We are fully staffed now, but this is the first time in I'd say 2 years that we have been that way.

Latest resources

Back