• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Flight Control FREQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not really just that I've been in dispatch long enough to know that no matter what, things never change. No matter what management says or does as long as brother D calles the shots we will always be the red headed step child.. and yet we still seem to get the blame in flight control.

My take...there are good pilots and bad...There are good dispatchers and bad. Some things are not within our control. Just be a professional and do the job. It's not that hard.

Most of us listen up almost all the time (everyone forgets to flip freq. or turn up #2 once in a while) and most of us have no problem making a brief call for whatever reason may come up. What you have to understand (and I'm sure you do) is Will and a very few others were abused as children and now are forced to live in the south with all of us ignorant/incompetent/inbred/unedumacated/toothless/black/slaveowner
/public school morons. oh yeah...conservative bible thumping conservatives...

Whatever you do, don't lump the rest of us into that group.:)

You could've saved yourself some typing and simply replaced the bold part with "Auburn grads". :D

Maybe somebody can answer this for me. Two things I've noticed recently, and I'm not getting the idea behind it. Anybody care to explain it?

1) What's with taking your Ford or Chevy truck, redoing the exhaust system so you have a pair of 18-wheeler exhaust pipes sticking straight out of the bed?

2) Cornhole? Who the hell came up with this backyard BBQ game, and couldn't "y'all" come up with a better name than that?

And what's up with the sticker on the back window of your pickup with Calvin pissing on something you don't like? You just don't see stuff like that up north.

Most of us listen up almost all the time (everyone forgets to flip freq. or turn up #2 once in a while) and most of us have no problem making a brief call for whatever reason may come up. What you have to understand (and I'm sure you do) is Will and a very few others were abused as children and now are forced to live in the south with all of us ignorant/incompetent/inbred/unedumacated/toothless/black/slaveowner
/public school morons. oh yeah...conservative bible thumping conservatives...

Whatever you do, don't lump the rest of us into that group.:)

I'm not forced to live in the South, I'm just here to steal your women and make fun of "y'all". That's the prize for winning The War.

And the abuse we Yankees received from our parents only made us tougher. That's why we're so mean... again, hence winning The War.

No "git" back in your pickup and go get some more Busch Light.

Now back to the topic, anybody hear the drama on 131.15 yesterday?

First, there was Beal telling his DX that the gate "refused" to pull up his release for his flight to YUL. He must have been hungry b/c he was pretty worked up. It was classic Beal.

Then, later, there was the guy going back and forth with Katie about not having a weather packet. After about 15 exchanges of her telling him to go to the gate and get one, and him insisting he couldn't leave the airplane, she asked if she should just get in her car and drive it over to him. He told her she should, and all hell broke loose. Too funny.

Latest resources

Back