Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

They are fat and ugly.

Edit: I've been told this is not very nice. So I'll change the wording, they are not skinny or pretty.

Last edited:
I'll bet the "fat ugly" ones at least have enough sense to correctly spell "Flight Attendant."

-Get a life, chuckle-tard!

So long as they are fast and pleasant I do not care what they look like. I have had a string of lethargic complainers (sp) who do final walk throughs even after the main door is closed. Yes I know the brake is off and we are getting paid but I was toilet trained at gunpoint and when its time to go its time to go.

We had one who always called below 10K turning base into ATL wanting to know where were parking even though I annunciated it as clear as Mr.Rogers could. It always seemed to be when approach was calling asking if we had the preceding 757 in sight. Oh well. Then theres the one who crosses the seatbelts with her collapsible hot dog tongs. Funny. Sweet as the day is long but slower than a bumper jack.

We do not have PBS but do have other contract implications that may may change our lines up a bit. BTW whats up with the overweight guys in the Left seat??

We do not have PBS but do have other contract implications that may may change our lines up a bit. BTW whats up with the overweight guys in the Left seat??

Oh NO! You di-ant!

Latest resources

Back