• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA CRJ in St. Aug...

JetProp

Total Time
10000+
I saw an ASA CRJ at St. Augustine, FL(SGJ) airport last night on my way home from JAX. Are we getting service here or was it a charter? Thanks!
-Jetprop

CF34-3B1

Total Time
Charter probably. We haven't been told anything about St Augustine service. Bet we could fill up a few RJs a day though. Only real news for that area lately is DAB will be getting the -700 instead of he -200.

JetProp

Total Time
10000+
Thanks. The chamber of commerce here has been pushing for air carrier service, they are almost finished with a new control tower, and an ILS is partially installed.

It will be interesting to see what happens..
-Jetprop

captjorge74

Total Time
RJ in St. Augstine, FL

The CRJ-700 was at St. Augustine for a photo shoot. It stayed over night because of the weather in Atlanta. I dont know if any other airlines fly to St. Augustine, but that is what I've been told a few days ago!!!

CRJDRYVER

JetProp

Total Time
10000+
So far, there is no air carrier service here in SGJ; however, I think it is just a matter of time...I was hoping we could open a cew base here.... :)!