• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CRJ-900 Touch n Go Legs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody else notice on ASA's "new" 900 that you can see where they put a patch over the previous N-number. Can't quite make out what it was previously.

Why the touch and go's? Do you not train in a level D sim? Is this 900 one from the factory or an ex Freedom/PCL one? Interesting that it's got an ASA tail number and not the former Freedom N number ending LR.

They better pick a long damn runway, 'cause I'm doing this Linda W stlye...out of control and long, I might even roll out to the end and ask which way to the terminal...

Remember, that's after you do a 360 on the arrival to keep from busting a crossing restriction.

Anybody else notice on ASA's "new" 900 that you can see where they put a patch over the previous N-number. Can't quite make out what it was previously.

um, thats the mark from the canadien temp registration moron...

The ones I've seen at Mesaba are still 600LR and 602LR... Not sure if they are going to bother changing them to XJ or not but if they do the number will have to change too since 602XJ is on a CRJ200 we have.

You know what...I would love to sit in the back and watch the scenery go by...while getting paid.

Well that and it's got to be fun to critique the guy in the hot seat!

um, thats the mark from the canadien temp registration moron...

It is a decal though. That way it is easier to put someone else's registration on when they go to another airline. :)

Is Linda W still there??

Yes, she's got, what, about 7 years left if she doesn't kill 70-80 people, herself included. Imagine her trying to put it in the Hudson...seriously. She'd have dropped it down in the middle of Times Square...

Latest resources

Back