ASA Crews in MSY?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fsworld

Just wondering if anyone from asa has been to msy lately... It says tbd on the hotel, have the hotels been nice or have they been sh!tty?

Several crews have been assaulted. One Captain needed multiple surgeries. Gangs of kids seem to routinely attack people on the streets.

Ganja60Heavy said:
Several crews have been assaulted. One Captain needed multiple surgeries. Gangs of kids seem to routinely attack people on the streets.

...yeah, but is the BBQ good?

uh, That was BEFORE Katrina.. enough said..

Jack-O-Lantern said:
Lessez le bon ton roulle (sp)

Four semesters of French, a summer in France, and a year living in New Orleans allows me to offer a bit of insight:

"Laissez les bons temps rouler."

Knowing how to spell that, and a permanent hangover, is all I've got left...

bailout said:

uh, That was BEFORE Katrina.. enough said..

Now is probably the safest the city has been. Katrina moved alot of the low-lifes out of the city, too bad for houston though.

Crowne Plaza on Canal is a pretty nice place. Close to everything you want to go to. Easy walk to the quarter. Easy walk to the trolley to go up St. Charles. ASA actually made a good hotel choice for once!

Rogue5 said:
Four semesters of French, a summer in France, and a year living in New Orleans allows me to offer a bit of insight:

"Laissez les bons temps rouler."

Knowing how to spell that, and a permanent hangover, is all I've got left...

Ok, smart guy, how 'bout telling all of us gallic-challenged ones what the hell that means?

Latest resources

Back