• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA CR9 routes, where are we going?

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
We are to start flying with the first couple March 2nd but still no word yet on routes. I need to know if we are heading back to Mexico so I can drive to RiteAid and stock up on Imodium and Pepto!!! Please I hope it sticks to long domestic (PWM, MHT, etc...) or even YUL & YYZ. Anyone have the in?

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
You dont want to go back to mexico? What's wrong with you? I bid over to the thing hoping to get some MTY back in my life.

OUPilot

Total Time
5.0k +
prob on routes that were flown twice a day on the 200 will now be flown once a day on "the 9"

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Realistically, I bet that you see MKE, and places like DAB get em.

SLUF4

Total Time
hopefully HPN...I hate that place and they always end up bumping paying passengers

www.

SoCo Guy
Total Time
mem - 2,
mob - 1,
stl - 2,
msy - 1,
sat - 1 and
mke - 2

Sherpa

Fairly Nice Guy, FNG
Total Time
H82FLY
ATL-GSP could be considered a long route if you had to hold your breath the whole time.

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
You dont want to go back to mexico? What's wrong with you? I bid over to the thing hoping to get some MTY back in my life.
No way, the only Mexican I want in my life is El Ranchero or Salma Hayek!

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Total Time
time?
ATL-DEN is about max range.

Just look at the int'l cities ASA used to serve that went to E170s and other CR9s with first class. That would be a good starting point.

Why bother speculating, the birds haven't even arrived on property yet, have they?

damnflyboy

Total Time
5000+
Salma Hayek lives in MTY?

Binoculars...check. Burt Renyolds 1970s Sunglasses...check. Black Trenchcoat...check. Cigar...check.

Let the stalking begin!

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
SKW's CRJ9's out of ATL today are operating to/from the following (in no particular order):

MKE
LIT
COS
ORF
SAT
YYZ
MTJ
IAH
HOU
CHS
ORD