• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA CP's

ExHeloGuy

Total Time
Plenty
Both new guys are jerks. They need to clean house again!!

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Fess up. What did you do?

701EV

cheerios2

Total Time
none..
one guy helped me out recently..

The other was more concerned with my "non standard coat" which I wear over my uniform when I non-rev.. :\

ExHeloGuy

Total Time
Plenty
I overslept and did not pick up the phone when scheduling called.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I overslept and did not pick up the phone when scheduling called.

Unless you are on double secret probation already, why not just tell them what happened? I overslept, missed my call, I f'd up. Sorry, won't let it happen again. Not the end of the world (atleast I think).

Now about your signature line.

"A good pilot can fly an airplane, but it takes a really good pilot to get out of flying an airplane."

Sounds like you managed to get out of flying an airplane that morning. ;)

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Did the flight leave late because you over slept?

701EV

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Laughing!!! Omg!! So you got your hand slapped and now you're bitc*ing, omg, get a grip, set your alarm and get to work on time.
Hey, that might be a nice concept, ya think!!!!
:smash:

sperfly

Total Time
I did the same thing once. RC could of cared less, he just said don't let it happen again. I signed a letter and it was gone in a year. Were all humans.

anon

Total Time
na
Sorry. I have to disagree. Both of the new CP's are fine. You screwed up. No big deal, get over it and get a louder alarm clock.

Richard Gozinya

Vikings Fan
Total Time
WFB

You flew Snakes and 64's???????????

Let me guess, you went in hoping your fellow gun pilot would let you off and he didn't! Go back to flying Huey's where you can get your diaper changed.

Dick

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Laughing!!! Omg!! So you got your hand slapped and now you're bitc*ing, omg, get a grip, set your alarm and get to work on time.
Hey, that might be a nice concept, ya think!!!!
:smash:
Any man that uses OMG in their post is not really a man, or at least not a man who like pie.

Speedtape

Total Time
enough

Did you know?

One of the new Chief Pilots is an ExHeloGuy! Maybe, if you had have given him the secret hand shake he would have given you a pass!

crjskipper

Total Time
6,000+
the ex helo guy cp is anything but a jacka$$, in my opinion, i think the current asa cp's are lightyears removed beyond the past. i havnt seen bd in weeks, but the other three are always busy but still seem more than willing to assist when needed. the change in the ranks was needed. bd is still a relic but the other three more than compensate in my book.