ASA Contract Thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure.

Two LEC voters (Cpt and FO), separate from MEC Chair and Vice-Chair. Now, Cpt LEC Rep and MEC Chair are one in the same. They were seperate for a reason. Again, this has nothing to do with liking Dave or not. It is a dangerous road that we are going down without the checks and balances of seperation.

"Abosolute power corrupts absolutely"

The MEC chairman is not a voting position. So Newie still has the same number of votes he had as the CA rep.

The conflict is that there's now only two voting members and Newie outvotes Farruzi by about 250 roll call votes. That's where the checks & balances fails. Basically, the MEC now does whatever Newie thinks it should do because he has the votes, and Farruzi doesn't have the votes to stop him. The rest of the MEC officers don't have a vote either, so technically, what Newie says goes.

Well I would take what Dave does far better for the pilot group than the "run your mouth" Farruzzi. He just likes to hear himself talk! Go get em DAVE!!

Well I would take what Dave does far better for the pilot group than the "run your mouth" Farruzzi. He just likes to hear himself talk! Go get em DAVE!!

Well I guess that's why everyone voted him out. Is it really necessary to continue to publicly humilitate the guy? Wasn't the 15 votes he got enough of a slap?

Speaking of running one's mouth... I can't believe Tomct of all people is accusing someone of running their mouth!

Hello, pot, it's the kettle...

Speaking of running one's mouth... I can't believe Tomct of all people is accusing someone of running their mouth!

Hello, pot, it's the kettle...

John, YHGTBSM with that reply! You are in these bs arguments more than most. I will back up what I say....will you? I have no problem with speaking my mind, especially when what the others are saying is nothing but a bunch of SH!T!! I flew a round trip with Faruzzi and wanted to pummel him then...thank the lord it was only ONE round trip!!

John, YHGTBSM with that reply! You are in these bs arguments more than most. I will back up what I say....will you? I have no problem with speaking my mind, especially when what the others are saying is nothing but a bunch of SH!T!! I flew a round trip with Faruzzi and wanted to pummel him then...thank the lord it was only ONE round trip!!

A WHOLE ROUND TRIP? Yes, I apologize. Whatta jerk he must be! You can really get to know someone well in <3 hours! :rolleyes: Sheesh! I never had a problem with him, and we spent a whole month together once. I heard he's grown up a bit since upgrade too, but whatever.

My comment to YOU was that you are the FIRST PERSON here to go off his rocker and start shouting obscenities in every post. I picture a spoiled kid jumping and pitching a fit every time you post!

My comment to YOU was that you are the FIRST PERSON here to go off his rocker and start shouting obscenities in every post.

I think you are confused! If I have yelled, I believe it is mostly directed toward our crappy mgmnt. Do you disagree? I see you yelling back and forth a whole lot more than most on this board, so I think that YOU should take a step back a look at YOUR posts.
And what's that saying....."you can NEVER make another FIRST IMPRESSION!" I am glad that YOU got along with him...that's great, what I was telling you is that he was a "know it all....which he didn't" and thought that HE was going to be the Savior of this airline!:rolleyes: As far as I am concerned, he shot himself in the foot a LONG time ago. Anyone that is approved by this Crappy mgmnt should be the FARTHEST from our choice. But maybe you would LIKE a paycut and to get bent over....you tell me!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back