• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Cnc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I get it, the old, "attack his credibility" line. Yea, JB is the ONLY person who ever quotes out of context, right? Or tries to put a spin on the words. Like you just did.

JB, who else was there to coorborate your story? What else was said?

It was WF, WD, myself, and SH was the MEC member. The jist of it was that the current table position would pass by about 60%, but because the pilots are "stupid" in his opinion, it was his duty to do what was really best for them. He was quite defensive and seemed pretty inexperienced in these matters....

Your right about Danny, he does "get it". It is the other 3 that worry me. I'm actually kind of surprised he ran with those 3. He thinks more like the "LJ/ASA Coalition" than he does with the coalition he ran with.

You mean the JB/LJ Coalition don't you John? Danny didn't sound that way last night on the P2P Conf call.

Mike you have completely fallen off the wagon. I refuse to respond to someone who argues with himself. Clearly we touched a nerve. Are you capable of holding an intelligent conversation about the issue at hand or just frantically attempting to undermine the credibility of those intelligent enough to discuss the situation factually? As I said, on your other inane post, if you think I'm WF, so be it. I really couldn't care less what you or anyone else think of "Who is John Pennekamp". But if you think you can prove your accusations go ahead. At least you'll have something interesting to add.

Now if you're willing and able to contribute anything of substance to this discussion, go ahead. If not, then kindly sit on the sidelines and browse.

I can explain how to use the ignore feature if you aren't interest in my comments. Good day!

Mike you have completely fallen off the wagon. I refuse to respond to someone who argues with himself. Clearly we touched a nerve. Are you capable of holding an intelligent conversation about the issue at hand or just frantically attempting to undermine the credibility of those intelligent enough to discuss the situation factually? As I said, on your other inane post, if you think I'm WF, so be it. I really couldn't care less what you or anyone else think of "Who is John Pennekamp". But if you think you can prove your accusations go ahead. At least you'll have something interesting to add.

Now if you're willing and able to contribute anything of substance to this discussion, go ahead. If not, then kindly sit on the sidelines and browse.

I can explain how to use the ignore feature if you aren't interest in my comments. Good day!

Who's nerve got touched????????

Hey, I have an idea... let's see how many Flightinfo members we can accuse of being Will Faruzzi or John Breiling or some other union rep. That would be fun. Glad I'm so popular that everyone spends so much time talking about me, lol.

You all know I don't post here often. If I have something to say, I say it with my name at the end and stand behind it.

I was there yesterday, and the MEC member in question said exactly what John B said he did. W. Dowden was also there. Regarding the question about the 60%, and the pilots being too stupid, SH also said he learned that from me. I explained to him that I did in fact once feel that way, and that I was wrong. It's very easy to wear blinders when you hold ALPA office. You get sucked up into the emotion and don't really look at the other side of the issues. Unfortunately, I failed to realize that when I was there.

I held a dissenting opinion often but, in the end, I always spoke the party line for the purpose of "group unity". It's nice to be able to publicly speak my mind now.

If you want to know what I think, read the ALPA board, call me, or email me. Personally, I think the games played on this web site are petty and childish, which is why I rarely participate, but often lurk. But if need be, I will set the record straight.

W. Faruzzi

Hey, I have an idea... let's see how many Flightinfo members we can accuse of being Will Faruzzi or John Breiling or some other union rep. That would be fun. Glad I'm so popular that everyone spends so much time talking about me, lol.

You all know I don't post here often. If I have something to say, I say it with my name at the end and stand behind it.

I was there yesterday, and the MEC member in question said exactly what John B said he did. W. Dowden was also there. Regarding the question about the 60%, and the pilots being too stupid, SH also said he learned that from me. I explained to him that I did in fact once feel that way, and that I was wrong. It's very easy to wear blinders when you hold ALPA office. You get sucked up into the emotion and don't really look at the other side of the issues. Unfortunately, I failed to realize that when I was there.

I held a dissenting opinion often but, in the end, I always spoke the party line for the purpose of "group unity". It's nice to be able to publicly speak my mind now.

If you want to know what I think, read the ALPA board, call me, or email me. Personally, I think the games played on this web site are petty and childish, which is why I rarely participate, but often lurk. But if need be, I will set the record straight.

W. Faruzzi

How many different screen names do you have?

IFlyForFood=John Pennekamp=You

Nice try, though!

How many different screen names do you have?

IFlyForFood=John Pennekamp=You

Nice try, though!

I dunno, looks like he's on line right now... go pm him, dumbass!

Give It Up and Grow Up!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back