ASA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Exarmykingair

Well the calls have begun! I heard a Sept class was just filled and they are calling now to fill an Oct 7th class. My buddy got the news today. I guess some of us will just keep swimming.

GOOD LUCK

Just be sure you're near your phone - there is no discernable order in which calls are placed and if you answer your phone, you're in. If not, they move to the next name on the list til the class is full.

I just got the call this morning for October 7th. I thought they forgot about me. Does anyone know the size of the classes?

I got a call from recruiting yesterday for the 9/23 class. No aircraft info, however.

Regarding RJFlyer's post "Just be sure you're near your phone..." I was initially contacted by one of my references on my app. He called to tell me that ASA was looking for me because they weren't able to reach me at any of my numbers. I get the feeling they put a little effort into trying to contact people.

See you in ATL!

Why should they ?

If you can't even update them on your new address or number you don't deserve to be called. Don't forget there are plenty of pilots looking for jobs.

You folks that just got called, congrats! Could you please post your interview dates so that the rest of us can get an idea of where we are at in the pool? Thanks.

Originally posted by 9rj9
If you can't even update them on your new address or number you don't deserve to be called. Don't forget there are plenty of pilots looking for jobs.

Freestylin' said that ASA wasn't able to reach him at any of his numbers, not that they didn't have his correct contact info...{SHEESH}!!

I'm impressed (but not surprised) that HR went through the trouble to reach a candidate through a reference. It shows that they value their candidate selections and are not just looking for (otherwise qualified) warm bodies.

Good Luck to all who have received the call!!

AT

9rj9: I never said they didn't have my current info... try not to be so bitter.

sidseal: I interviewed on July10/11. Good luck.

autotransfer: Good observation; looking forward to working with you.

Hey guys...

I interviewed June 9-10, got the call today for Sept 23. They said they have been trying to contact me for awhile, which seemed strange since I have one number and the phone is always on. Whatever, I'm thrilled to have the opportunity, can't wait to get started!
Good luck to everyone in the pool.

watr1

Latest resources

Back