"ASA Breaking News" comments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sXeflyer

No there is nothing new at ASA; no planes, no codeshares, no new hires. The thought police just restricted the comments that we can make on the news section of OurASA.
There was a comment posted under the "Where is Brad" contest. Now its gone. For those of you that didn't catch it, and are wondering why we have an email in our box restricting us from negative comments; a MCN maintenance tech left a short quip aimed at BH. He said "I can tell you he hasn't been to MCN" Seemed harmless enough, BH can take a jab or two, whats up with the quick retract?

Maybe the intent is to keep it positive and constructive. What value does that comment have? Business decisions were made for the good of the Company that had impact on some of the employees. Understandably, those employees are not happy about the decision. So, why pour salt on the wound or gas on the fire? It's time to move on!

This actually started with some choice words in the message from BH earlier in the week. One of the mechanics blamed the unions for not getting the 900's that Brad mentioned in his weekly memo.

It was censored by the company, but I have no problem with it since it is the company website and trash talking cheap shots should be withheld.

ASA mechanics are being courted by Teamsters, and this guy tried to say that airline unions have just as much negative effect as the autoworker unions.

I would simply say the RLA is a significant difference in the amount of power we have in th airline world.

ASA pilots would look much better by not responding to the attacks this guy makes or any other on the company website. Not to mention the possibilty of termination in a time when we are over staffed.

Medeco

Yeah...Ourasa was quickly becoming the new FI for a minute there. Lots of restless people at ASA right now....

>>With all the new changes at ASA that has benefited the pilots and increased morale is it time for the pilot group to return the favor by switching to PBS?<<

Oh, now after you've taken a beating on the board you choose to negotiate.

Is it just me, or are you guys really this bipolar? Last week it was "I have a secret man-crush on Uncle Rico," and this week it is "OurASA is becoming like like FI." Will you make up your damn minds already?

-Goose

I knew it wouldn't last long before some individuals crapped it up by running their mouths. Seriously, where's the common sense with the boards on the company website- Oh yea, common sense is only common to those who have it. It was only a matter of time before people (from every department) started to run their mouths too much with total disrespect for others.

Latest resources

Back