Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1080P

Dreaming to Live
Hey fellow aviators does anyone have the account number and pins for getting a discount on a rental car? I used to have them all on my old laptop but it fried itself. PM if ya want.
Thanks

You can better deals online using some of the hotel brokers or priceline. I have always been able to beat the ASA discounts by 33 to 50%. Those are never the cheapest and many times you can get a better deal even on the rental car online sites.

You can better deals online using some of the hotel brokers or priceline. I have always been able to beat the ASA discounts by 33 to 50%. Those are never the cheapest and many times you can get a better deal even on the rental car online sites.

Never underestimate a strategic bid on priceline.com for your hotels and rental car needs! Here is another tip: Interline rates for hotels are usually set rates and are not always the best available...the same goes for military/government rates, etc. The hotels will not always disclose this to you either. Check the best public rate before you get hoodwinked into accepting an interline rate, thinking it is the best deal.

I still use that National Rental Car Emerald Club discount they gave us years ago. I have never been able to beat this discount. Most recently I rented a car in PIT for $20/day after taxes and fees. The trick is to reserve the cheapest economy car. They never have them when you get there so they give you your choice of whatever is in the lot.

Latest resources

Back