• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ATR pilot jet class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can always go to the DO and tell him you're a cool chick who won't be flyin a ghetto prop job.

Yeah, BM sent everyone e-mails with class numbers and dates, but I'm not sure how official that was. We didn't even get that much until it was pointed out that the contract requires the company to post class dates within 30 days of a final award. Anyway, I can confirm that the first class is pushed back to Sept 8. BM claims that official notification is pending.

This is true... Brian did send those emails awhile back.

BM confirmed the Sept 8th class today and said the Sept classes would become official next week.

Those classes were never scheduled to begin with, unless anyone saw there name on a class schedule. My guess is not, since they haven't posted any for months for ATR people.

Here's what I don't understand. Why are they refusing to send over people who got the award last year, but will schedule a class for someone on long term ALPA leave and a management pilot? The union guy is just going to suck up union dues for another few months anyway, so why send him to training?

The Union Guy? So, what does that make you?

I'm not an elected or appointed member of the association. That makes me a member of the group that is paying him.

Latest resources

Back