ASA at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Probably all 700 as well. Hello reserve forever!"

Nope but some were told they might be put in it soon.

Less time than it took you to type the question.

Ok, back on point. I've posted a couple of times asking if anyone knew of any crashpads and never got a reply. Since I'll be coming off of LOA shortly and will need one down there, this isn't good news.

Cfi greg, if you get any good leads, mind PMing me? I'd appreciate it. I hate the thought of having to have a crashpad again and all that goes with it, but it is the lesser of two evils, i.e. commute to ATL or LAX (I live in the intermoutain west) Good luck.

Nope, all our mexico flts are on 50s.

Regarding this, since I've been away for a while (but not long enough), what's with this...are they running the 700 through SLC to LAX. I would imagine management is just hoping that we buy off of the dual qualled thing so they can run them both out of there.

1.16 Hola Manzanillo! 01/16/2007 Hola Manzanillo!
ASA today inaugurated CRJ700 service to Manzanillo, Mexico, with one daily round trip from LAX. The new service marks the fifth Mexican destination ASA has inaugurated since opening its LAX base on Dec. 15 with service to La Paz, Mexico.

“It’s exciting to be part of the biggest Delta Connection expansion to Latin America,” said Jason Richards, director – West Region ACS. “The folks out here are doing a great job of keeping up with the high demand of expanding to so many international destinations in a relatively short period of time.”

Since Dec. 15, ASA has inaugurated service to nine destinations including La Paz, Loreto, Mazatlan, Culiacan and Manzanillo, Mexico; Las Vegas, San Francisco, Sacramento and Oakland, Calif. The final two destinations scheduled in ASA’s initial LAX expansion are Hermosillo, Mexico, on Feb. 1, and Torreon, Mexico on March 8.

LAX is home to ASA’s newest crew base while station operation there are supported by Delta personnel and Maintenance and Engineering is supported by SkyWest

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back