• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA and the moon landing......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey I was just wondering how the events that day when Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon have affected the day to day operations at Atlantic Southeast Airlines since then.

I don't work for any regional airline right now because I wasn't cool enough to get hired a month sooner at a regional airline than I did.

So anyways, please discuss how the events of the Lunar Landing by NASA on the moon 40 years ago have impacted your daily routine as a line pilot at ASA.

I figured this would be a good thread just like the one correlating operations at ASA and USAir.

Thanks.

:uzi:

I have often wondered why ASA pilots seem to have so many posts on this website. Any and every operational minutia gets posted on here.

I really don't know why. Do we have more computer literate pilots, more time off, more whiners?

I have often wondered why ASA pilots seem to have so many posts on this website. Any and every operational minutia gets posted on here.

I really don't know why. Do we have more computer literate pilots, more time off, more whiners?

At least he said "ASA" in his post. I'm usually on page two before I know it's an ASA thread.

Maybe cause ASA does not have an ASA only board to discuss operational issues like many, if not most airlines have......so the pilots come here to discuss.

Just a guess.

Yea, that one never caught on. Would have been nice. As I remember, everyone was suspicious that management started it or was watching during negotiations...... I guess ASA pilots are paranoid, too.

Well, it didn't help that the bonehead wanted everyone's real name and employee number while registering, either.

Good idea, bad design. Sounds like life....

Hey I was just wondering how the events that day when Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon have affected the day to day operations at Atlantic Southeast Airlines since then.
I am not sure this counts, but once I saw a ramper doing the Moon Walk while the passengers were boarding--to their amusement!

I don't work for any regional airline right now because I wasn't cool enough to get hired a month sooner at a regional airline than I did.
You should have put your application in earlier instead of surfing WWW.FlightInfo.Com. Timing is evathang!

So anyways, please discuss how the events of the Lunar Landing by NASA on the moon 40 years ago have impacted your daily routine as a line pilot at ASA.
Hmm! Let's see. ASA pilots like those astronauts have the right stuff?
I wasn't born then, nor was ASA, but a more relevant discussion would be "The Big Bang Theory," or "The Ice Ball Theory!"

I figured this would be a good thread just like the one correlating operations at ASA and USAir.
Everything is relevant, and to every action there is a reaction!
Thanks.
Employee Assistance Programs are available for those with Anger Issues or since you have more time on your hands, watch Dr. Phil!

:uzi:

Anyone for some whine and cheeeeeeeeeeez?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back