ASA and SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KFFA

ASA is coming to SLC. Welcome. To bad the ski season will be over the most part. Oh and watch out for those big rock things to the East???

Will ASA be a Delta Connection and what will happen to Skywest?
Does anyone Know?

oooooh, ASAaaaaa

Dude, you guys had me psyched for a couple of taters. For a sec I thought it was ASA aka Alaska. Oh well. Good for you other ASA guys.

"Oh and watch out for those big rock things to the East???".....as well as the wild women. Be a fast partier cause everything closes by 10:00 PM.

SDF2BUF2MCO said:
"Oh and watch out for those big rock things to the East???".....as well as the wild women. Be a fast partier cause everything closes by 10:00 PM.
You've clearly never been to SLC. Plenty of late-night partying to be had if you know where to look.

VFR on Top said:
You've clearly never been to SLC. Plenty of late-night partying to be had if you know where to look.

Just look for the room full of young fellas in dark suits with name tags on and a big stack of bicycles parked out front.

KFFA said:
ASA is coming to SLC.
Is this a fact, or the same rumor I've been hearing since I got hired in '98?

MetroSheriff said:
Just look for the room full of young fellas in dark suits with name tags on and a big stack of bicycles parked out front.

LMAO

Last I looked, 60% in SLC were not of the "dark suit with name tags." And that was at 2am!

Latest resources

Back