Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Abernathy

Truthiness
Anyone know if we'll ever be doing them again? I've noticed trips like Belize City from ATL are currently operated by PCL 900s. I vaguely recall us doing Belize City, Monterrey Mexico and some others.

I hope so. I enjoyed those trips. The weather is always good.

ASA lead the way for all that flying. I would be nice if ASA could get back.

I guess Big D decides who does it.

Anyone know if we'll ever be doing them again? I've noticed trips like Belize City from ATL are currently operated by PCL 900s. I vaguely recall us doing Belize City, Monterrey Mexico and some others.

Well it only makes sense that PCL goes down there, with their stellar training program (ie high altitude aerodynamics) and the mountainous terrain around Monterey, Leon (well, when Delta was going there) and Guadalajara, it makes sense to send in the best!

Well it only makes sense that PCL goes down there, with their stellar training program (ie high altitude aerodynamics) and the mountainous terrain around Monterey, Leon (well, when Delta was going there) and Guadalajara, it makes sense to send in the best!

Uh Oh! Lookout...............

seriously??? ,...its one thing to joke about a guy who puts a nosegear in the mud, but another thing entirely to try to make a joke about peoples lives. i would hate to have you anywhere near my airplane with your karma..

Due to different dispatching methods, PNCL can carry more payload than ASA, which uses conventional dispatching methods...Might have something to do with it.

Maybe Jake can find a new Latina wife if he's allowed to fly south. It's not all about you, ya know?

Due to different dispatching methods, PNCL can carry more payload than ASA, which uses conventional dispatching methods...Might have something to do with it.

Ok what's the difference between ASA and PNCL dispatching methods.

Latest resources

Back