ASA and Comair Pilot's Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Biatch5:

She is a good pilot, standing up for a good cause.

Everyone else :

We are "Comair aircraft delivery test pilots" if you realize that ASA reserve pilots are being used to shuttle ASA Airplanes to maintenance for reconfiguration into Comair Airplanes. Most delivery text pilots do the job in less than 25 hours, but, to be sure Comair gets only the best, we have been testing "their" airplanes to their limits 18 hours a day for over 9,:):):) hours. Apparently most of the 860 and 870 registered airplanes are going to Comair.

Apparently Crew Scheduling has had a difficult time finding pilots to take ASA airplanes to COmair. Why don't we just tell Comair if they want them, to just come and get them.

Last edited:
well...just to answer for me, I wasn't putting her down. I was just being silly cause the first and the third person didn't look like they were going to starve to death anytime soon.

ALPA does feed you snacks and provide drinks. It is a lot like flying Delta except you are walking in a circle near Virginia Avenue instead of flying in a circle over the Rome VOR.

Biatch5:

1. No, she is a fellow pilot doing a good job
  2. This is not constructive
  3. You have no class

COOPERVANE said:
Biatch5:
  1. No, she is a fellow pilot doing a good job
  2. This is not constructive
  3. You have no class

Sorry if I offended you, I was kidding. SHE IS SMOKING HOT!

Last edited:
We are "Comair aircraft delivery test pilots" if you realize that ASA reserve pilots are being used to shuttle ASA Airplanes to maintenance for reconfiguration into Comair Airplanes

I don't see the problem here. You're getting the 10 50 seaters from GE we were going to get and we're taking 10 of your 40 seaters. What's the problem??

chperplt said:
What's the problem??

The problem is that as soon as they went on sale, I paid my 22 got-dang dollars via PayPal for my t-shirt. This was last Friday. It was supposedly sent out Sat via the USPS. Now, where is my got-dang t-shirt?!?

I want my got-dang t-shirt!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back