• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA and BZE overnights...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uncle Bunkle - ASA used to threaten termination for taking water of the airplane. I hope there might be an exception for South America.

Do we get FMLA if we catch brain maggots?

No, but you get one occurance, plus an additional
for each maggot lodged in your skull.

And don't forget, ASA doesn't cover you if you get sick or become injured on a trip in a foreign country.

Uncle Bunkle - ASA used to threaten termination for taking water of the airplane. I hope there might be an exception for South America.

It's North America dude, but I know what you meant.

as someone who spends quite a bit in bze this is a pretty common problem. There is a fly that dive bombs you and when it hits you it inserts a larve into you. The best thing to do is apply cement or crazy glue to the hole. This prevents the larve from breathing. That way it will die. Eventually it will crawl out of you and fly off but its pretty painful.

They seem to attack your face more than anything else.

as someone who spends quite a bit in bze this is a pretty common problem. There is a fly that dive bombs you and when it hits you it inserts a larve into you. The best thing to do is apply cement or crazy glue to the hole. This prevents the larve from breathing. That way it will die. Eventually it will crawl out of you and fly off but its pretty painful.

They seem to attack your face more than anything else.

Now that's a stylish look.

Maybe we could have a contest to see who comes back from BZE with the most crazy glue spots.

Scheduling can even start adding it to the pairings.

5.7 block, 28.8TAFB 4.1 Fly Larve

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back