• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
WARNING: BBQ THREAD ALERT

Race day also marked the annual Mini Indy cook-off, in which, xxxxx (FltOps), xxxxxxx (Corporate Security), xxxxx (FltOps), xxxxx (ACS Training) and xxxxx (Manuals) represented ASA. The team got their smoker going around 5 a.m., and by noon, a menu of rib eye roast, BBQ chicken, grilled pineapple with bacon and cilantro, baked beans, bratwurst, coleslaw and mixed fruit were served to the judges. Tony’s special homemade sauce sealed the deal and the team earned first place out of more than 15 entries. ASA has now claimed the top three positions in the cook-off over the past three years.

Ontime performance? Who cares!

Lost baggage? So what!

Most complaints? Talk to the hand!

Best BBQ? Were #1!!!!!!!!!

They need to bring it home and share some of that stuff with their fellow TEAM MEMBERS at the next employee appreciation day!

ASA: officialy an "airline of size".

I think we have more than our fair share of obesity here. Seriously, Cap'n: I go through the hatch first.

mmmmmmm I like me some BBQ

SKW dispatch got a good chunk of the leftovers later that afternoon...those ribs were awesome.

Last edited:
Ahh - one of the top 10 ways you know youre in the airline biz, you get other departments party leftovers

But ribs, I could go for some ribs right about now, Memphis style....

But ASA is last EVERY DAY in D0, A14 and the other stat that they took doen from the front page of ourasa.

Where is all the talk of our amazing performance and great strides!?!?!?

ASA is STINKING IT UP AGAIN, and is DEAD LAST every day in every category.....

Oh, wait, I know....it's not adjusted for weather. I'm guessing ASA will still be last! The problems were never fixed! The ramp, the gates and the operations are still a joke! Watch out, or ASA will be on the chopping block next........

But we will always have mini Indy!!!!

Latest resources

Back