AS TA has 698 votes for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MEA,

What is your source? I guess I assume that the vote count is confidential until the deadline so as not to corrupt the process. Additionally, any numbers, whether known or not, will not be accurate until the polls close. Anyone can go back in and change their vote.

Whether this passes or not, it is a win for management.

PS....Fellas, just don't respond to that flaming troll that obviously didn't pass the interview process at Alaska. He cheapens any thread he posts on.

THANKS DAD.............every post I contribute turns out to be a Pulitzer Prize winner. Welcome to ATL.........

Bye Bye--General Lee

...and my seniority will match up great with a 737 Left Seat in SEA. IF it happens, SE Alaska will have a full time visitor...

Totaly delusional, as always. Genital, you aren't going anywhere near an AS 737 left seat either seniority-wise or competency-wise. Just stay there in ATL and keep pushing buttons from the right seat of your ER.

Totaly delusional, as always. Genital, you aren't going anywhere near an AS 737 left seat either seniority-wise or competency-wise. Just stay there in ATL and keep pushing buttons from the right seat of your ER.

Well, I am just above the 50% mark here at the NEW Delta, and after we staple Compass to our bottom and then merge you guys in within those guys (since their career expecations just jumped from E175 FO to 787 Captain some day), I would have to say that I could probably hold your left seat. Ummmm, yeah. Of course, this is all speculation on a merger that may or may not happen......;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Please don't feed the troll.

:laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaawwaaaaaaaaaah!:crying:

Well, it wasn't intentional, but humor is a service I provide, though I guess it didn't hold.

Looks like you went thru a bit of a mood swing with that.

Now address the competency part...

Hey, I passed the psych exam, and I bet you never got one. If we do merge with you guys, hopefully we will send you to the psych doc. A lot of you guys on here may not pass.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't have my password, but you may be able to go to the ALPA webpage, C67, my elections. Then sign in and, as I recall, there may be a link to see how the votes have gone to date.

I wish I had my ballotpoint ID so I could check.

Latest resources

Back