• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

As flying gets more stressful, some passengers turn rude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a quick comment.. as a full paying non-airline employed passenger, my wife and I always fly our annual vacations first class.. and don't mind paying for it.. 2 years ago on Delta, we had the worst and crankiest F/A ever.. she was down right rude and bothered by our requests for drinks.. not a smile one.. NOw I understand the dynamics of the business.. not alot of people happy.. but.. we paid pretty big money and we certainly expected better..

Service in general is in the crapper due to all kinds of issues discussed.. but these passenegers are the only ones that ARE paying for their seats, they should get the best treatment possible.. if you're pissed off, then go behind the galley curtain and complain there..

JMO experience in recent years.. as a normal Pax..
Actually, domestically about 70% of the first class seats are GIVEN AWAY to free frequent flyer upgrades. The passengers that hold Diamond or Platinum status basically expect free upgrades domestically. Internationally you either buy the seat or it goes empty, perhaps the attitude would change a bit if that went for domestic flights too.

An article about cargo boxes complaining about the temperature and service would have been more interesting.

The article was about "self loading cargo"...the two legged version.
Oh and by the way boxes don't b!tch. :D

Low cost carriers have enabled the "WalMart" crowd access to air travel.
These types of passengers are very different from the ones back when the airlines were regulated.

Passengers are demanding cheap tickets, but wonder why they have no legroom and being charged for checked bags, etc...
Can't have it both ways!

Right on the mark!

Latest resources

Back