• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Article-Plane Flies Five from US to London

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just the other day some buddies and I were grilling whale meat over the campfire in our white seal jackets wondering how we were going to find the fuel to burn these wet logs once we ran out of cheap gas to soak the wood. The trees we pulled from the low lying swamp we drained are just damn hard to burn. Maybe I can write these folks for some good ideas...

How much freight did the aircraft carry? I bet the mail alone almost covers the cost of fuel.

I flew 7 once from BWI to BOS. And then about a month later flew 0 from MDW to MSP. The station had us leave fifteen early just in case a person showed up early and wanted to get on this flight, vice the next one.

Just the other day some buddies and I were grilling whale meat over the campfire in our white seal jackets wondering how we were going to find the fuel to burn these wet logs once we ran out of cheap gas to soak the wood. The trees we pulled from the low lying swamp we drained are just damn hard to burn. Maybe I can write these folks for some good ideas...

HAHAHAHA, now thats funny!!!!:laugh:

"Flying virtually empty planes is an obscene waste of fuel.
I hope this group never finds out how many Air Force "heavies" fly around the world empty every day!

Especially in September when everyone is trying to burn up the year's flying hours.

Last edited:

Did you use Old Bay for the whale meat?

Try old growth redwood, it burns slower and hotter.

This happens all the time at every airline in existence.

We had 7 on board a NWA DC-9 once from DTW-MEM. 6 sat up front in first class, I sat in the back in an emergency exit row.

Lead F/A was P.O.'d I wouldn't sit up front (so they didn't have to roam the aircraft to do service), but was nice later when she realized I was going to sleep the whole way there (and did) and didn't need anything at all. :)

Tree huggers, for the most part, aren't the smartest people in the world, are highly gullible, and usually extremely boring.

This story may sound funny but these eco-terrorists are coming to get all our jobs. The entire man-made global warming hysteria is nothing more than a way for anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-industrial zealots to destroy the greatest standard of living in history with an "untouchable" message: "We're saving the earth. How can you be against saving the earth?"

Once again:

Is the planet warming? Probably.

Are humans causing it? Maybe, maybe not.

Can we do anything about it? Pure fantasy.

absolutely true.

"An Inconvenient Truth" won a ton of awards and Al Gore won a Nobel.

His logic is completely flawed/asinine.

This is an example of leftist agitators trying to cast aspersions on anyone who won't buy a Prius or vote for Barak Hussein Obama.

How's that corrupt real estate deal looking for you now, Barak?

Latest resources

Back