• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Article on Sports Charters at Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is really great is not paying for "USA Day-Before-Yesterday". They are readily available since most pro athletes can't read...and the moronic crosswords are so bad they get a PHD if they leave it on the crapper lid less than 1/3 solved.

Ok,

Go re-read your post, take a deep deep breath and wonder if you maybe came across as the North side is holier than thou.....

You had the Airbus all decked out, how nice! Yep, something the south never did. We never dedicated an airplane to a charter or group....it was as is.....
Wow... apparently PARANOID doesn't begin to cover it with you..INSECURE much?

How bout this: The custom interior NBA charter program originated with NWA. It was extremely successful/profitable. Post merger, DAL made the easy decision to keep the program, put the NWA folks who were running it in charge of it at DAL and promote it further. It is STILL extremely profitable and popular with the majority of NBA teams. It makes a nice contribution to the bottom line which benefits us all

Those FACTS wouldn't sound like a holier than thou attitude to ANYONE except a highly insecure, paranoid, RD who can't handle it when someone points out something that NWA did successfully. I didn't bring it up. We were discussing the history of the various charter ops at the new DAL. If YOU would like to discuss the history of something Delta did that NWA didn't do as much, such as Europe flying, I can assure you I won't get defensive and say something stupid like you did...Why? Because the facts are the facts. And who really cares anyway?

You must really hate the way DAL puts pictures of the 747-400 EVERYWHERE. Lighten up Loosen up......A LOT....life will be a lot easier.

Tapped a nerve did I?

I wasn't the one on here dragging out past history for all to admire from your volumes of aviation activity.

Remind me again what "super Premium" wide body flying is? Oh never mind, you already did in your post......

Like most NWA....blah blah blah.....NWA...blah blah...747....blah blah....Narita.....blah

Latest resources

Back