Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Violet

Alright,
Just got a call from a pilot at Arrow saying they are getting 757s and are looking for people for their new hire class. I told him that I thought he was full of crap, but there seems to be some other mention of this around. Any truth to this? Don't want to have to call him back to apologize for laughing at him, but just wondering if anyone else has heard this??
Violet

Alright,
Just got a call from a pilot at Arrow saying they are getting 757s and are looking for people for their new hire class. I told him that I thought he was full of crap, but there seems to be some other mention of this around. Any truth to this? Don't want to have to call him back to apologize for laughing at him, but just wondering if anyone else has heard this??
Violet
I guess it's true, there was an ad on climbto350 for current qualified 75 crews for their initial go 'round.

That has nothing to do with it. GAL is trying to increase it's cargo business and reduce it's scheduled service.
Everythings got to do with everything. ATA is burning 3 mill a week according to folks here at HQ. Just like Subodh leaving to "pursue other opportunities". GAL has already spent the 47 mill in cash that WAH had prior to the purchase of WAH. So I'll rephrase and say they'll stop the bleeding while taking advantage of other opportunities. FWIW, I don't know why so many folks think that charter operators can make it in the long run doing scheduled service.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back