Army Turboprop to Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Checks

No jet time. Lot of turboprop time. What are my chances?

Jim Carrey]: "What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me? One in a thousand?"

[Lauren Holly]: "Um, more like one in a million."

[Jim Carrey]: "So you're saying there's a chance!"

No jet time. Lot of turboprop time. What are my chances?

Jim Carrey]: "What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me? One in a thousand?"

[Lauren Holly]: "Um, more like one in a million."

[Jim Carrey]: "So you're saying there's a chance!"

Military is good. Did you have a good college GPA? (Above 3.0? That seems to be a big deal now supposedly). Do you have any recommendations from current DL pilots? How about charitable work or check airman positions while in the Army?

If you have most of the above, I'd say you have a chance.... Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I know zero Airline pilots.

3.1 GPA

Instructor Pilot.

Thanks, I'll get my hat in the ring this week

I know zero Airline pilots.

3.1 GPA

Instructor Pilot.

Thanks, I'll get my hat in the ring this week

Do it. I bet you'll have a good chance. They like Military, Good GPA, and check airman. Retirements haven't really even started yet, and more than 5000 will leave within the next 10 years. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't know how you feel about AA, but I understand they swoon over military guys in the interview. Best of luck you you!

turbo prop time IS turbine time. I think you have a great chance. Your charitable time in the army was helping the world un fvck itself... ha. Would love to see you at the big D.

Tail

I was gonna say you do now but Jenni just a bored dispatcher posting to hit 20,000, hell she's probably going for 30,000 posts :eek:

Well he just met Freeturd, a lonely, Regional FO lifer that longs to return to Vietnam. Why Vietnam? Because that's where he went for RJ SIC time. SIC Time!!!! What a total ding dong! This guy went across the world for something he could have had here, except he was turned down multiple times for marriage. Well, I guess I'm not surprised..... Avoid any advice from him, unless you want to know how to shave an Adam's Apple.....Yikes!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Jenni, for a bored SKYW dispatcher who is clueless, lonely, REDUNDANT, and pathetic, why don't you just nonrev over to the Nam? Oh I forgot, hitting that 20,000th post is more important to you. What a putz. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back