Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

roninpilot

Hello,

I'm an AH-64 IP currently in Korea. I'm separating from active duty in September of this year. Any of you fixed wing guys know of any units that have openings? I'm willing to relocate. I haven't been to the MEFQC but have all of my civilian fixed wing land ratings.

Thanks

You might want to apply for a full time reserve slot. They have fixed wing positions at Los Alamitos, Atlanta, McCoy, Ft Hood, Ft Bragg, and Willow Run. Not sure if they are hiring but I think you can always submit a packet. You can probably find information on how to apply at the U.S. Army Reserve web site. Good Luck!

Saint,

Thanks for the info. As of right now apparently there is a hiring freeze on all AGR jobs. I'm not sure how much longer it is going to last. Primarily I was focusing my search on part-time Guard/Reserve jobs.

Take Care

Here in Arizona we have only 2 or 3 pilots that fly the King Air's in the guard. They are usually Lt. Colonel's that get the job, but it's worth a phone call anyway. PM me for the phone number if you like. There are also AH-64 slots as well. And, we are getting all new D-Models this year.

Latest resources

Back