• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Are you ticked off about the aviation job market?

LewisU_Pilot

Total Time
They have (had) good cheap food at that joint. I am no longer going to walk in those doors.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
LewisU_Pilot said:
They have (had) good cheap food at that joint. I am no longer going to walk in those doors.
So what are going to do if the fry cook at the place you go to instead decides to have a bad hair day? You can't second guess the fickle finger of fate.

flydrummer

Total Time
Man...I didn't know being the head fry cook was such a coveted position. I was considering a career change in to aviation but now.....i think I want that head fry cook job. :)

Traderd

Total Time
flydrummer said:
Man...I didn't know being the head fry cook was such a coveted position. I was considering a career change in to aviation but now.....i think I want that head fry cook job. :)
That was my first impression. You kill somebody over a fry cook position? I thought you killed yourself if you got the fry cook position!

FlynChick

How about we flip for it
Total Time
enough
I think you are all under estimating the joys of shaking the fries in the oil, god knows we can't get enough coronary problems just eating them!

Burger flipper comes in at a close second....