• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are there any happy eagle pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really a shame that Eagle went from being a decent regional to work for to merely a stepping stone. If no other place will hire you, then Eagle will get you some great experience (when they hire again) that you can use to go elsewhere.

I'm still adjusting to being treated as a human now that I left that production line.

Have you guys heard! They are putting the seats back on the Saab ant ATR! WTF?? Whats going on?? I guess they most have sold Executive off! Putting the seats back on brings up the ASM's. Something is going down!

You guys are a bunch of freakin' idiots! Most of the complainers are LOW timers that never had to pay any dues and you don't realize how **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ed lucky you are to have any airline job. You're all gonna be crying early next year when the rest of us become instant AA pilots and upgrades are instantaneous. Anyone with any sense could see the obvious if you just look at the facts! And by the way, Executive is NOT going to be sold and never was. Now, all you little punks that know everything can fire away. Have fun being ill-informed , never-paid-your-dues, I know everything, little cry-babies and tell me how wrong I am. Just don't waste too much time on your responses because I'm not gonna waste any more time reading your pathetic posts.

Are you done venting?

Why is it that these "low-timers" are at fault for getting hired when there was a demand for pilots. They got into the industry at the right time, when 600 hours and 50 multi was ok, good for them. I wish people would stop holding that against them. They got the job just like anyone else, including the 6000 hour pilot.

They are also entitled to their own opinion, it may not be the same as yours, which you seem to think is above everyone else, but what does it really matter. In the end who really cares anyways. Most of you have jobs, be happy for that reason, instead of being pissed at your 750 hour F.O.

"You're all gonna be crying early next year when the rest of us become instant AA pilots "

How is that going to happen? Do you know something everyone else doesn't?

3Holer.....I'm not going to insult you because I probably know you since I was a CA in SJU and MIA. But I am going to say "Chill out dude". You may love Eagle (that's fine), but don't rip on people who don't. Everyone's views should be respected. I also think you shouldn't have so much confidence in your remarks about dropping NA and merging with AA. Who do you think you are - management making all the decisions? Anything could happen.....we could sell NA and never merge with AA. Or your predictions could come true, but don't say its deffinitaly going to happen. I hope your enjoying the lower latitudes.

"You're all gonna be crying early next year when the rest of us become instant AA pilots and upgrades are instantaneous. "

.......thats one of the funniest things I've read on this forum yet.......:rolleyes:

3HOLER..............that's too easy

I'm not sure what kind of "dues" you've paid 3HOLER. Believe it or not, some people HAVE paid their dues, and worked for other regionals. Anyone with a brain knows how poorly AMR treats employees. If you think things are going to change for the better anytime soon, you need professional help.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back