Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are airlines offering to pay off school loans?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just got the memo from my company - they said to submit the remainder of your college nut and they will cover it. It also said that if you have had penis enhancement surgery in the past 4 years they will cover that too.

I just got the memo from my company - they said to submit the remainder of your college nut and they will cover it. It also said that if you have had penis enhancement surgery in the past 4 years they will cover that too.

Really? My company will only pay if we've been spaded or neutered. Guess i should've thought about the enhancement before i had my ballz chopped off...

loans? Don't sweat the small stuff. Just default on the sucker. You will be a newly minted RJ pilot, jetsetting all over the country. You will never be home so the bank will never find you. 7 years later and Presto! The loan is gone! Take a job with Kung-Pao airlines in china for a few years so the IRS can't intercept your tax refunds. some other alternatives might be:
www.goarmy.com
www.americorps.org

seriously, i haven't heard of a company that will pay off the loans. I think a few offer tuition re-imbursement though.

Last edited:
"My brother's, girlfriend's, sister's, friend, heard from this guy, that Farris passed out at 31 Flavours last night. I guess it's pretty serious" Bueler?

I don't think so.

As a matter of fact, the chances of this EVER happening are absolutely ZERO... As close to total nothingness as mathematics can define!

Some airlines have considered it, but none are at this time. It isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially as things get tighter over the next year.

Before this whole shortage is over, some airlines will be paying for training ab-initio. There just aren't enough people in the pipline for the number of jobs that will be open.

Latest resources

Back