• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

April Interview With Chatauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the current competative mins that CHQ is getting for newhires. Insight would be appreciated. CYA

Avrat

Avrat:
Recently interviewed. I had the least experience at 1,500TT and 550 multi. Almost all of my experience is instructing. There were 8 other guys that interviewed with me. Range of experience from B-737 furlough to 1900 drivers. I think all the others had some degree of 135 experience. They are getting loads of resumes, so it probably would help if you could get one walked in. Good luck. Aviationinterviews.com is up-to-date on the interview experience.

northmountain said:

Recently interviewed.

OK, northmountain. Congrats on the interview, but the question that has all CFI types sitting on the edge of their seat is: did you get hired??

Well Higherflyer, I have good news for you because Chautauqua is hiring pilots of all sorts, including cfi's. In fact, when I interviewed, 5 out of 7 of us were cfi's and I know that at least two of us cfi's got the job.

Good luck to all of you!

Chataqua hired 4 guys from where I instruct, all of their time was CFIing.

As you can tell I wasn't interviewed, I can't even spell the name.

I updated my stuff with them last week, would anyone recommend making a phone call to HR or are they too busy, if so does anyone have a name and number. Thanx!!!!!!

Avrat

CHQ Class 3/24/03 UPDATE

Everyone from this class passed the General Indoc Final Exam.

We are all going to St. Louis to FSI for 2 weeks of Systems on monday.

They have then split the class for simulator... 10 to stay in St. Louis, and 10 to go to Houston for sim instruction.

They are really hurting for FO's here. and will be aggresively hiring through at least July. Big classes and perhaps 2 a month.

Get those resume's in now... don't want to be at the bottom of the pile on reserve forever.

Latest resources

Back