• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

April Compass Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview packet consisted of a basic letter with all the info about the interview. Interview and Sim is at Pan Am in Eagen. An additional pilot information form that needs to be filled out and faxed back. Thats about it with hotel lists, but no more info on Compass itself. I recieved mine via email, and it says one was fedexed to my house but I havn't gotten it yet. Just wondering if anyone has taken the written and where primarilly the questions come from? Thanks

Got the invite also. June 25th

Anyone know how many have been hired? Are they still hiring for capt. or just for fo's?

Got another job offer, so I will not be going to the Compass interview.

I had no communication from Compass before I got the interview letter. I filled out the online application back in late March. I heard nothing until the FedEx guy showed up the other day with a letter. Later that same day I got an e-mail with all of the same stuff as the FedEx packet.

The way they did this seemed a little odd. Most companies will call and invite you to an interview and then give you a range of dates to fit your schedule. Compass just sends you a letter telling you that you have an interview on a certain date.

Got another job offer, so I will not be going to the Compass interview.

I had no communication from Compass before I got the interview letter. I filled out the online application back in late March. I heard nothing until the FedEx guy showed up the other day with a letter. Later that same day I got an e-mail with all of the same stuff as the FedEx packet.

The way they did this seemed a little odd. Most companies will call and invite you to an interview and then give you a range of dates to fit your schedule. Compass just sends you a letter telling you that you have an interview on a certain date.

Yeah, agreed!!
I like the part where they say "we will make every effort to reschedule, however, we cannot guarantee our ability to do so."

My schedule at work is set for the rest of the summer. One week on one off. I work the week of my interview. My vacation was bidded for last fall so if I want go, I have to call in sick or take my chances of getting rescheduled.

Got the invite also. June 25th

Anyone know how many have been hired? Are they still hiring for capt. or just for fo's?

Hey JJET

Thats a Sick Avatar.........Way cool!

Heyas,

That's fairly typical for a Minnesota company. Everyone there thinks the sun revolves around Minneapolis and, of course, so should your schedule.

Nu

Latest resources

Back